Monday, January 16, 2012

Sweetness and a growing belly


 A little Sesame Street Alphabet Jungle before bedtime anyone? ;) Look at our little sweet boy hugging his teddy and watching "MoMo" (Elmo). He is growing up so fast. It is crazy! Every day is different and new, full of new words and expressions. I want to hold onto this moment forever...

And...moving on to BIGGER thingst (pun intended)...Check out my tummy! I now know what people mean when they see me at the grocery store and say, "You're gigantic!" Holy Moly! Seeing this picture was a reality check. How come we don't see reality in the mirror? It takes a picture to really see...


This baby is a big one... ;) I can feel him every minute of the day...every move he makes.  :) Only a few more weeks to go. So crazy to think that in only a few short weeks, I will have deflated ;) and we'll have a little bundle of cuteness to show for it.

1 comment:

  1. so excited for your family!! i can't remember --do you do birth plans and the like? you look beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete