Friday, January 13, 2012

Tummy



See that tummy!?


Last night, that tummy had FIVE, yes 5 helpings of dinner. Where does he put it all? Aren't baby's stomach's small? I mean, they weren't adult size helpings, but they probably equaled 2 adult helpings. Trav said, "And...he wakes up with a six pack. I wish I could do that!" :)

I made this yummy dish. Pasta Primavera. Click  on the link for the recipe.



Thank you Sara from Clover Lane for the awesome recipe!  I added extra peas, and he ate them all up! Try it out - delicious!! :)

Tonight, we had meatloaf, homemade oven fries, and broccoli. X only ate a few pieces of meatloaf, no broccoli, and LOTS of fries. He takes them and dips them in ketchup like a big boy. ;)
Oh well - I guess every night can't be a 5 helping night complete with green veggies. He did eat his pears for dessert.



No comments:

Post a Comment