Friday, April 8, 2011

WWE on the Changing Table

I feel like I've joined the WWE, and I am expecting the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin to come out and join us in X's bedroom. Seriously!! Does changing a diaper have to be this difficult!? Recently, Xman has decided that as soon as he is placed on the changing table, he will roll. Well, actually...that was a few months ago. Now, he rolls, crawls, kneels, reaches for EVERYTHING in sight, and makes it almost impossible for Mommy and Daddy to change his diaper.

I feel like I have to pin him down or perform some other sort of wrestling move to get him to stay still. I have tried every trick in the book...given him stuffed animals, tubes of cream(all natural), toys, and lots of other things to play with, sung him song after song, and even said "No" very sternly only to get laughs and giggles in return. Yes - Mommy is taken very seriously during diaper time. :{ All of these things have worked for a couple changes until he catches on....then it's wrestlemania all over again.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have a majorly cute wiggle worm on my hands. Seriously crazy!! Ahh! :)

Who me? I'm a wiggle worm?

No comments:

Post a Comment