Sunday, July 8, 2012

Should I shave my legs or dry my hair?

This morning, my little Xavier and my hubby went to Publix to get the essentials...OJ, milk, eggs, coffee...all the things we usually run out of and need again for a big Sunday breakfast. This has become a little tradition. They go to the store and get a donut as a treat. ;) Xander was still sleeping, so I took advantage of the "alone" time and took a shower! :) Woohoo!

I found myself in the shower asking myself, "Should I shave my legs or dry my hair?" I knew I didn't have time for both. If I  did both, Xander would inevitably wake up and the boys would get back from the store wanting cheesy eggs, bacon, and cinnamon toast (like I promised them). I chose my legs. How hilarious is that? I have to choose what "luxury" I have time for... Sheesh.. .Since when did shaving my legs become a luxury? Oh yea..it happened about two years ago...

It ended up that I actually DID have time for both! Can you believe it!? :)

Here are some pics of the munchkins and what they've been up to lately...

Poor Xavie has been teething big time - his 2nd molars are coming. They are super painful...fever and everything. His paci really helps...so he has been allowed to take it out of his crib for a while.



 Xander is getting so big! He's started using the exercauser. :)


Sidewalk chalk! :)


Rolling and rolling...Xander rolls to his tummy...but, still has trouble getting back to his back. He can do it, but he puts up a fight. ;)

Xavier received this amazing train table from his cousins and it has revolutionized his train playing. :) I love setting up the tracks with him. We do different, better ones every day. I must say that I've gotten quite good. ;)


Tummy Time. ;) Any time that Xan is on his back lately...he ends up like this. So cute!


Drawing with Daddy. This was on Father's Day :).


Smiley boy! I have really been so blessed to have 2 very happy babies. (Most of the time ;) )


PARKS! The Xmen and I have been trying different parks almost every day. So fun! X has gotten so brave. Here he is with my friend Deanne at the park playdate we had for his birthday.


Family time is so precious...especially since Trav was promoted at work. He works longer hours. So, our time with him is everything!



So, life has been pretty busy. There are days where I neither shave nor dry my hair. Actually, there are days I don't shower. Yuck! I know...but, seriously - there is just no time sometimes. Today was a good day...I not only showered. I shaved, blew dry my hair, and spent precious time with my hubby and kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment