Thursday, March 24, 2011

So much love

How did this happen? How am I a mom of a beautiful 9 month old boy? We just got home from our morning walk and it hit me again...I am  your mom!? How did I get so lucky to be your mom? X just looked at me with his big blue eyes and smiled. Seriously...how have I kept this child alive and thriving for 9 months? Every day, I pinch myself. My husband and I look at each other and say, "Is he really ours?" "We made him?!" Great job us!! :)

I always knew I wanted to be a mom. ALWAYS. But - I never knew it would feel like this.

Xavier and Mommy meeting face to face.

They told me it would be amazing, but I never knew it would be this amazing!! 

                                                    The snuggling
giggling
nursing
smiles
crawling
drooling
homemade baby food
hugs
kisses
teething
tushy in the air sleeping
swinging
Never wanting to return to work
playing
singing
diaper changing

LOVE!!



Every day, I think...can it get any better than this? 
Every day, it does...
Love you Xman! :)



1 comment: